Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bowser's First Christmas

I don't know what to talk about, so here are some pictures of a kitten in a Christmas sweater. YOU'RE WELCOME.




My all time favorite:


Around December I started to notice his eyes were changing colors. They were completely grey when I got him, but they started turning all shades of blue, green, brown, and yellow. I had no clue what the end result would be. They were cute though. This was also around the time when I realized he made the best facial expressions EVER, and that I needed to document him more.





I could have sworn his eyes were turning brown or copper, but almost overnight they went from this weird color mix to bright green.



I'm almost through with kitten pictures, and soon I can move into Bowser's angry old man look! Hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment